Model of the USS Enterprise - NCC-1701 (TOS)
Even if you don't want to build a Trek-lot, you can spice up the life of your sims a little bit with this model of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701 ("and no bloody A, B, C or D" to cite Scotty in "Relics" :D) as seen in the original "Star Trek"-show (TOS).
The mesh was taken from www.3dcafe.com and even if I reworked it massive, the polycount is still somewhat high (about 1500 vertices). But I guess we can live with that and the object is quite complex and detailed... :o)
The textures are compiled from various sources on the web, stitched together and reworked by me.
This is based on a decorative object (a vase) and you can find it in the catalogue under decoratives - sculptures.
A must have for every toyshopkeeper (I'm sure the comicshop-owner in Springfield has got one...). :o) Also will look great in the readyroom of a starship captain.
Watch out for other toys like this... :o)
Have fun! :sci:
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 114.3 KB · Downloads: 6,738 · 20th Mar 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.