Country Rose Bedroom Set............meshes
UPDATED VERSION OF THE BREAKFAST TRAY CAN BE FOUND HERE
Also includes recolors of the following
Hangingbed Deco bedspread http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=94519
solo-couverture-mesh from set Solo Mango Sims
Deco pillow mesh sims 2 play http://sims-2.gameslife.ru/
my hanging bed deco throw bedspread
Echo rug meshes......MTS2 http://www.modthesims2.com/
Amioss charmed drapes
IMPORTANT!!! you need Amioss color enabled drapes found
on page 15 post number 355 in her thread for these to work
The rest are of Maxis objects
Hope you guys like it
Feel free to recolor and upload in Lots
if you want please keep them free(I'm not sure who would pay for them) anything by me must remain free
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.51 MB · Downloads: 31,042 · 21st Mar 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by luslipz73.