Some of you out there have asked me if I could do Sir Auron from FFX. And because I'm a nice person... hrm... and Auron aslo is my favorite caracter in the game (so sexy )I decided that I would give it a try.
So for like three weeks ago I started with Sir Aurons clothes -- three hours later I turned off my computer and promised that I would never try to do his clothes again!
I kind of broke that promis -- didn't I?
Maybe you understand from above that I'm *NOT* happy with the way the cloths turned out, but the mesh was really hard to recolour. But I did my best.
Special ability: Break Attacks (Power/Magic/Armor/Mental)
Skin: A maxis orginal, recolour by me
Hair: A maxis orginal, recolour by me. I have a special mesh that makes his hair look like this. But the hair *will* show up in you game, but not as "big and fluffy". And I have been looking all over the site, but I can't find the hair -- sorry.
Clothes: Is a recolour by me, you'll need mesh for it to work, find it here
Eyes: I got from helaene
Glasses: A maxis orginal, recolour by me
Eyebrows: I got from a John Cena I downloaded from The sims 2
I guess that was it.
Oh right, the sword. I know that Sir Auron caries around a big sword, but the sword was placed under glasses, so I couldn't have both at the same time. So I chose the glasses because he always have them.
Hope you like him, hit the thank you button and how about rate him?
And please don't use my work without asking!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 3.82 MB · Downloads: 4,423 · 21st Mar 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Page 1 of 2