Andorians (as seen on Star Trek)
Here are two Andorian Sims, one male, one female, the one special feature is of course the typical antennae. The antennae are accessory-meshes made by me (mesh & texture).
All the other parts are fairly standard sims stuff, I created a skintone and light blue eyes. The Uniform the male wears was made by .::TSN::., you can get it here on MTS2 (but it's of course in the sims2pack).
The following text is from the Memory Alpha Database :
The Andorians were a humanoid species from the moon Andoria, capital world of the Andorian Empire, and were one of the founding members of the United Federation of Planets.
Most Andorians had a distinctive blue skin and white or silver-colored hair. A sub-species of Andorians known as the Aenar had white skin; unlike the blue Andorians, the Aenar were blind and telepathic. Andorians and Aenar were genetically compatible and could produce offspring. (ENT: "These Are the Voyages...")
Andorians had a higher metabolism than humans. (ENT: "United") Andorians were very susceptible to high temperatures, an Andorian could lose 10% of its body weight in as little as two days in climates approaching the boiling point of water. (ENT: "The Aenar")
Because of the unusual physiology of the Andorians, intravenous injection was impossible; instead a doctor must opt for inter-muscular injection. (TOS: "Whom Gods Destroy")
Andorians had on their heads two knobbed antennae which were used for balance. An Andorian was partially disabled and unable to fight immediately following the loss of an antenna, but was able to compensate this within a day or so. The antenna itself could take up to nine months to regrow on its own, although the regeneration could be completed in around half that time with electrical stimulation and cranial massage therapy. The loss of an antenna was a humiliating experience for an Andorian to come to terms with. (ENT: "United")
Have fun! :wave:
Edit: I have reuploaded the female, as there was a formal gown from Nightlife included in the package. Now she should work without any EPs. Sorry about the glitch!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 3.37 MB · Downloads: 6,203 · 22nd Mar 2006
Size: 3.43 MB · Downloads: 6,546 · 22nd Mar 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by xanathon.