The Sims 2 Easter Pack by Simfantastic 2 over 40 easter objects!
For more info, pictures and more, please visit:
You can download it there in one zip. Please post comments! Thanks. Happy Easter. The music and other stuff that cant fit on mts2 can be downloaded at the link above or under this post. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL!!!!
To install this pack extract each of the zips from inside the main .zip file, to your desktop or another place that you know where you are putting it. It will all be in a folder called The Sims 2 Easter Pack.
Next go to where you extracted those files. Now open up the named "Downloads-S2" Extract all of those files to My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads. And that will be the main installation for this pack.
Now open the named "Music-S2" and extract it to My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Music and pick which any music folder you want it to be in. I would pick techno because that is the type of the music. So in the game you'll be able to listen to the Easter Pack songs on the radio in the game.
Next open the named "Collections-S2" and extract it to My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Collections. What this does is when you are in the game in buy mode or build mode you can go to the collections section and you will see 2 new collections. One will be The Sims 2 Easter Pack, and the other one will be Easter Pack Build Mode. Once you pick one it will have all the items from the pack there so you don't need to look through all of the categorys. (VERY HELPFUL)
Finally open the named "Sims-S2" and extract it to My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Saved Sims. What this will do is install the new outfits in the game.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.17 MB · Downloads: 19,794 · 2nd Apr 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5