Le Petit Trianon Collection
Here is a new, small door and window set for you. I call this “Le Petit Trianon Collection”. It is made up of a one and two tile window, a two tile glass door and solid door. These are also one story meshes.
Le Petit Trianon is a small pavilion on the grounds of Versailles that Louis XV built for himself as a small getaway. Although small, the architectural details of the pavilion are truly amazing, and I guess this is what inspired me to make this small collection.
The windows and doors CAN be placed on diagonal walls, but you have to download the diagonal meshes too. I have also added a recolor package if you like. The textures and quality are much better in the game than the picture shows.
Please feel free to recolor these if you like, remember that if you do, you only need to recolor the mesh, NOT the diagonal mesh as the diagonal mesh borrows the textures from the original mesh. The mesh may not be uploaded to another website, group, or forum. Please link back to this thread with proper credits.
One tile window = 190 polys
Two tile window = 471 polys
Two tile door = 1,666 polys
Two tile glass door = 1,208 polys
These work fine in my game, but if you have any problems with them, please let me know, and I will do my best to correct them.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Le Petit Trianon Window and Door Collection.zip
Size: 342.4 KB · Downloads: 60,304 · 8th Apr 2006
Le Petit Trianon - Recolor Collection.zip
Size: 365.2 KB · Downloads: 59,303 · 7th Apr 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4