Ultramodern house for your Alien Sims!
- 5x3 lot, costs §106,763
- two-story main structure, complete with master bed & bath, kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, study or 2nd bedroom (your choice), and outdoor patio
- one-story guest suite with bed and bath
- raised bridge connecting main building with guest suite
- large pool w/ fountain, hot tub, and BBQ pit, all in an enclosed backyard
- optional driveway, so you will need NL to utilize it
Lot is unfurnished so you can use your imagination. This lot's design is a little on the showy side, with large towers that really have no other purpose than to look nice. I am intermittently working on a neighborhood for this alien society, and have already completed a few other lots in accordance with this type of design. These lots vary from expensive to starter homes, and I may upload those as well in another post.
Hope you enjoy it!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Sigma 09 Ultramodern.rar
Size: 894.2 KB · Downloads: 1,532 · 9th Apr 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: