Squall and Quistis from Final Fantasy 8, in their SeeD uniforms!
Please read my directions for mesh downloading before posting questions!!! (But if you have any trouble I will be more than happy to help :P)
You MUST download the following in order for the characters to show up correctly!:
Hair mesh and color - by rose (www.rosesims2.net) it's on the 4th page of hairs in the free section (Just hover over "Sims2" in the sidebar, a menu will pop up, click on hair, then click page 4 at the top--it's the first one on the page)
clothing mesh - alpha skirt and high heels by marvine
hair mesh - maxis, I believe, but if it won't show try downloading the "Duncan's Silky Hair" by Louis from http://louis.new21.net/. I'm pretty sure he's using a Maxis mesh that he's cut using the alpha, but he may have modified the mesh in some way, and since I can't read whatever language that is (all I see are ???'s in the description) I can't be sure.
clothing mesh - unlocked by mtbeer (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=30448&c=1)
Now for the credits:
Quistis's eye color - by Tanja Elina
Quistis's lips - helaene, www.helaene.com
eyeshadow - by xandher
Quistis's skintone - by barcelonista
Quistis's eyebrows - by rose at www.simstv.com
Quistis's clothes and eyeliner - me
Squall's skintone - by helaene (www.helaene.com), face retouched by me
Squall's eyes - by barcelonista
Squall's eyebrows - by mimewhite
Squall's lips - by helaene (www.helaene.com)
Squall's eyeliner - by ricaco (http://happyhh.s82.xrea.com/)
Squall's haircolor - by Louis (http://louis.new21.net/)
Phew. I hope that's everything. The Garden is coming along very slowly (moreso than I anticipated) and I'm going to be moving for a couple of weeks, so it may be quite some time. My apologies. Hopefully in maybe... a month-ish? Or if I do a less perfectionistic job, sooner Oh and I'll do the cadet uniforms that I promised after I finish the Garden, so I guess that means more waiting for that also. I wish I had more time to spend doing this because it's so much fun! But alas, real life gets in the way.
In the meantime, happy simmimg!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 4.13 MB · Downloads: 21,112 · 12th Apr 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by shannanagins.