Testers Wanted - Policing - As per request
If you don't know what to do with it... click here for my imparted wisdom!
(And if it hasn't updated yet, and you get a nice page of nothing... well... blame the Russians!) - I just realised how racist that sounds, all I meant is that my host's in Russia!
GUID is 0x000D6F15 - no overwriting
Has it's own icon - see attached (and yes, I did just lift it from the Law Enforcement career!)
Focussed Skills: Logic, Body, Charisma and Creativity
Those who study policing have a dream to make their neighbourhoods better and safer places. There's a lot of hard work involved - social and physical skills are required, as well as an aptitude for detective work. But for the dedicated Sim, these are nothing, and the end justifies the means.
(Geez, what happened to those nice short, snappy descriptions I was churning out last year?)
An Introduction to the world of Policing
Learning the Law
Public Relations 1: Dealing with Victims and Witnesses
Public Relations 2: Dealing with Suspects
Street Combat and First Aid
Avanced Driving Skills
Specialist and Emergency Training: MIT or VPU?
Work Experience as a Police Cadet
Please comment, hit the thanks button, and tell me about any bugs/problems/smart ideas for improvement. And if you want me to make something... I may not still be checking the requests thread, but if you pm me you've got a good chance!
Oh yes, and if anyone feels like translating this for me, I'd be very grateful!
08/07/06 - Re-named "Criminology" file added. SAME GUID If you already have "Policing" and wish to use "Criminology" instead then please remove the file "major_policing_whiterider_0406" from your downloads folder!!
(That means don't use the "install all files" link!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.1 KB · Downloads: 2,260 · 8th Jul 2006
Size: 2.0 KB · Downloads: 2,753 · 12th Apr 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)