Easter Bunny NPC
You will need all three packages in the file installed.
To get an easter bunny in your game, buy the "Crest of Bunny" object from Decorative > Wall (it looks like two crossed carrots) and put it somewhere in your house. Now, send all your sims to bed, and once they're all asleep, wait for Bunny to arrive!
Bunny will cheer at the carrot-crest for a moment, before swiping it (hey, it's *his* family crest!). Then, for each of the non-NPC sims on the lot (who are child or older), he will show a thought bubble of their face and create an easter egg that can only be eaten by that sim. When everyone has been given an egg, he will disappear.
Within a few minutes of waking up, your sims will "discover" the egg, look shocked for a moment, then eat it. This will slightly boost fun and hunger.
Bunny does not interact with sims. He is shy and does not like to be crowded. Visitors will receive eggs, but if they leave the lot before eating them then the eggs will become useless and the sims will clean them up. No stealing of eggs is allowed!
Bug reports are very welcome here, so long as they are detailed. This is a *testing* download and may cause unforseen problems.
Have a marvellous Easter everyone!
-This download is not compatible with original + Uni installations. No idea why at this point - it seems like the changes in maxis global functions was just too significant for me to manage between Uni and NL.
-Some users without all the EPs have noted unusual behaviour, including having the hula dancer appear instead of the bunny. This seems to be related to users having OFB or not, so it is now being flagged as OFB required. Note that it may still work with different combinations of EPs, but is not guaranteed.
-Thanks to stazie13 for pointing out the toddler egg problem. New version should not generate eggs for babies or toddlers (as neither of them can eat the eggs anyway!)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 160.4 KB · Downloads: 25,761 · 16th Apr 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 11