Australian Anzac Slouch Hat (mesh)
This is an accessory (find with glasses) for teens and adults, male and female.
Put the recolor and the mesh files into your downloads or saved sims folder.
I designed it to be an accessory so that there is more flexibility with the hairstyles; this does not mean the hat will work with all hairstyles, it works with a handful of them from each group – but a choice of 4 or 6 hairstyles is still better than just one! Both designs are available for all groups mentioned.
This should be compatible with all EPs.
Note: This currently does NOT work with the PETS EP. The 'fix' we know of doesn't work on this mesh Hopefully Maxis will give us a working patch
Made with Wes' Unimesh Plugin, thank you Wes! And thank you to Dr Pixel, HystericalParoxysm, and Delphy who saw me through the project.
Tech stuff: There are two new meshes included (one for male, one for female), and two recolor files for the different designs (that work for both male and female). The mesh had 4 rows of vertices added to the one side of the Maxis cowboy hat in order for it to be shaped nicely, so it is well within Maxis limits. Recolor info in the readme.
Free for your personal use. Please don't redistribute without asking permission (that includes posting to the sims exchange).
Accessory Type: |
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 230.4 KB · Downloads: 4,320 · 21st Apr 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by tiggerypum.