Glowing Sim Genetics
Just what you've all been waiting for. painfully bright glowing skintone genetics!
I did this one in a nice radioactive florescent green for sims who live near the toxic wast dump / nuclear power plant, but you can simply extract this as a bodyshop project and replace the image files with what every alternate skintone you wish. The glowing effect is in the material definition files so what ever you change it to will still glow bright enough to burn out your retnas. Think of this as a black light picture project. Any high contrast colors will look neet. Try adding a starscape or psychodelic effect. The posibilitys are endlessly silly.
This is a FULL genetic skintone. That means both genders and all ages will glow. Everything from Grampa Edison to baby Firefly.
File contains one skintone and eye package. so you have to make the sims yourself. most hair and clothing will take on the glow aswell. Note: the eyes don't and cant glow because of the use of alpha channels, but any eyes you add will take on the glowing effect automaticaly with this skintone.
all everything by me.
*permissions of use*: it's yours! mutilate it, burn it, sell it as cat toys, definetly recolor it (florescent green is painfull).
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.26 MB · Downloads: 3,154 · 28th Apr 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Page 1 of 2