dictionary translation:*to mull over something* -.-
As always it's for Adult Males and can be found in Game under "glasses"... needs no EP.
Vertices 212, Faces 192
I hope you like it.
Feel free to recolor, but:
- please do not offer your recolors on any other sites, except for MTS2.
- do not link to my mesh on any other sites, except for MTS2.
- do not alter or copy my mesh in any way.
- And never offer my mesh with your MTS2-recolors, please. Just link back here for the meshfile.
- If you plan uploading your Recolors anywhere else than modthesims2.com, please PM me first for permission.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 42.6 KB · Downloads: 637 · 10th May 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.