Heels and Wedding Formals!
And then, I also created some really pretty bridal gowns, perfect for weddings! The mesh is Chriko, you will find it at pronupsims and it's the 21st dress from the left. Hope you enjoy!
No Style: None of the below styles
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 572.0 KB · Downloads: 1,312 · 14th May 2006
Size: 574.4 KB · Downloads: 1,746 · 14th May 2006
Size: 724.4 KB · Downloads: 1,229 · 14th May 2006
Size: 757.7 KB · Downloads: 1,248 · 14th May 2006
Size: 964.5 KB · Downloads: 1,262 · 14th May 2006
Size: 589.3 KB · Downloads: 1,702 · 14th May 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.