4th Dr. Who (Tom Baker)
skintone: European by GunMod
eyecolor: Swedish Blue by GunMod (I love his eyes! I use them all the time!), http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=95972
hair: Regency Cut (Brown) by Sussi, Get it here: http://www.sussissogoodsims2.com/Hairpage4.html
eyebrows: Victor's eyebrows by Hysterical Paroxysm, Joanne Dyer, and Kevin Zeger, http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=151704
clothing: Corduroy Long Coat from All About Style, Get it here: http://www.all-about-style.com/vadult_maca.html
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
4th Dr. Who.rar
Size: 2.89 MB · Downloads: 824 · 15th May 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.