David Tennant - The Tenth Doctor
**UPDATED May 20th 2006!**
I've now included custom eyes. If you want to remove the old sim, just get rid of the package labeled db430df4_8678107f in your downloads folder.
Here's my version of David Tennant, the talented actor who currently plays the Tenth Doctor in Doctor Who. If you're feeling romantic, I suggest pairing him up with Violet Placebo's Erika in her Underworld Set:
Also, there are great versions of Rose, Jack, and the Ninth Doctor wandering around MTS2 somewhere... :P
Everything pictured (eyes, eyebrows, skin, etc) is included. He's not wearing glasses, but looks brilliant with the pair of Maxis glasses shown in the picture. :D
I have *not* packaged him in any Doctor clothing, just a general Maxis ;P. However, Rob1003 has a version of the tenth Doctor as well, with an excellent suit, so look him up!
Skin Recolor/modification of Oepu's Barbie skin
There is no need for Oepu's original, but it can be found here:
Oepu's skins are wonderful!
Eyes: Custom, taken straight from David Tennant's eyes!
Eyebrow: Brown version of my 'Scot's Brows'
Credit for the pictures of David Tennant: BBC
None of this stuff should require anything other than the original Sims 2.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.23 MB · Downloads: 5,482 · 20th May 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2