*UPDATED*looong table - choose your own lenght - now with corners
What is new?
- all tables should be base-game compatible now
- fixed black shadows under all the tables - they are now custom-made and work just perfect
- I made use of the repository technique. This means all the textures are contained in one file. If you want to create a recolour, you must recolour the repository object (MESH_mia86_longtable.package). DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE, or you'll get a lot of flashing blue tables with no use at all.
The advantage of this technique is, that it results in lower file-size and you have to do only one recolour to recolour all tables of the set.
- I added 3 corners which are perfect for restaurants and give you more freedom in placing your tables. There are two round corners (1 floating and 1 with legs) and one rectangular with legs.
I really hope this update solved all issues and thanks again to all who tested this for me
Like the title says this is a long table, though it has only one tile. I converted the medieval table to one tile, so that the top touches the edge of the tile. The result is, that you can make your tables as long as you want.
Because it would look stupid to have legs on every tile, I also did one mesh without legs.
- 1x1 medieval table mesh with legs
- 1x1 medieval table mesh without legs
- dark brown Maxis recolour as seen in the pics
- black seamless recolour
- dark brown seamless recolour
You may use these in uploaded lots, but if you post only recolours please link back here to the mesh and please don't post on paysites!
Happy Simming, and don't forget to push the thanks-Button
Update: Added some recolours as requested by Gizmo7680 and theunicorn. They are all seamless.
Colours: white, cream, walnut and cherry (last two are by Maxis)
Edit: I just noticed that I only added the picture, but not the
Antique: Antique or Historical
Dining: Dining Room
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 661.7 KB · Downloads: 20,398 · 29th May 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2