Tokyo MewMew's outfits(with black+red/white recolour)
I've never watched or heard of this cartoon,
but I quite like this dress,, so I took this request.
I might do 1 or 2 more outfits of this cartoon,,
but I just felt less passionate then when i was doing Chii's outfits
This dress will show up in both teen and adults,
but there will be a gap at the neck for adults (see the screen shot)
Rather than the 5 original colours,
I also made a black and white + black and red version.
The B&W one can be wore like a maid outfit too~
I found it quite cute~
Dont like the B&R that much,,but I guess someone might want it
Once again, if u want to recolour the mesh PM me first please~~
(although no one ever does...
hmm..I think my mesh are not flexible enough :P
oh well,,just in case~)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 309.6 KB · Downloads: 15,774 · 4th Jun 2006
Size: 259.9 KB · Downloads: 10,601 · 4th Jun 2006
Size: 220.2 KB · Downloads: 10,687 · 4th Jun 2006
Size: 271.0 KB · Downloads: 9,853 · 4th Jun 2006
Size: 274.7 KB · Downloads: 10,086 · 4th Jun 2006
Size: 275.8 KB · Downloads: 12,921 · 4th Jun 2006
Size: 91.2 KB · Downloads: 17,012 · 4th Jun 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2