Padmé's Dressing Gown (from RotS, Star Wars)
This is my first upload, and I have to admit, that I really like this.....
It's the dressing gown Padmè wore when Obi-Wan came to her apartment, after Anakin turned to the dark side.
This gown will show up under Everyday, Formal and Sleepwear... (formal because I think all of her robes are formal )
You'll need the mesh from parsimonious
Please be so kind and tell me what you think..... (and tell me what I should change... for next projects...)
I also made some headbands.... and hood recolours.... I think I'll upload them one of these days...
Also... If you like it, please hit that little 'thank you' button.... It would make my day if someone would do this and maybe leave a little comment, too....
(^^ Even though I think no one will try posting this on the exchange or on a pay site.... I would like to say, that I don't approve of that, so please don't do it )
I forgot to give credit....
well... here it goes
skintone by lastrie
eyes by me
eye shadow by Helaene
eyeliner by Helaene
lipstick by simtentatious
blush by HighPriestessLitAngel from Sapphire sims
the floor and the wall was made by V1ND1CARE
Since the picture of the original gown doesn't work, here's a link....
On the site are some truly gorgeous pictures of all of her gowns
if you follow the link to parsimonious you're directed to the mesh site and it's the one in the first row in the middle.... It's called mesh_k8parsfacbyzdress140206
The Sim I used wasn't pregnant at the time I took the pictures, so I guess it's going to stretch around the belly when worn while being pregnant....
If you use this on pictures or anything else, please give credit
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 739.8 KB · Downloads: 2,879 · 5th Jun 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)