Star Trek: Borg Male Head Implants
This is composed of an eyepiece with a green glowing holographic camera optic, an ear piece, a headplate and three tubuli, as you can see in the pictures. You have to adjust the faces of the sims wearing this, so it get's not too deformed. I let it deform on purpose, so it would fit the head better. Also this looks best with no hair at all, but I guess you could also use this for some cyborgs with hair.
This can be worn by any sim of any age, but because of the different head shapes of the genders (and ages, of course), it will look good only on male young adults, adults and elders. I'll do a female version later, so watch this forum. :o)
Have fun with this, but always remember the Holodoc's words: "Borg implants can cause skin irritations!" :D
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 78.6 KB · Downloads: 7,575 · 14th Jun 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2