Out of This World Crib
As you can see in one of the pictures, there is also a potty chair and changing table in the set, I am testing these and will upload the whole Out of This World set when I am done.
Make your alien visitor feel right at home with this Out of This World Crib.
This mesh requires no Expansion Packs.
This is a brand new mesh made by me.
I am no good at textures. Lol.
You may recolour and/or retexture this object and post it only on Mod The Sims 2 as long as you provide a link back to this post and do not include the mesh file in the download.
Please do not upload onto any pay sites or steal my mesh.
If you wish to edit the mesh and upload it onto Mod The Sims 2, please PM me first and still provide a link back to this post.
This is the second object mesh I've ever made and first I have uploaded, so please, be gentle with any constructive critisizm.
I hope you enjoy this.
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 255.6 KB · Downloads: 3,141 · 23rd Jun 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.