Hitman Career - PLEASE TEST *UPDATE*
But i can still make careers.
Yes, this career is inspired from the danish game Hitman.
The career levels:
There are 100% chance of chance card in every level (that is funnier)
IT DOESN'T OVERWRITE ANY MAXIS CAREER
And as far as i know it doesn't belong to the adult site. But what do i know
BUT BUT BUT... I haven't tested it my self. Therefor no PICS. Please someone test it, and tell me about. If you will please send me pics of the career to : [email protected]
Now assasin is spelled ASSASSIN. Plus some extra improvements.
If you allready have this download, put the update in your download folder.
Then a pop-up should appear, asking you if you want to overwrite. Press YES... or windows: press OK
Added two pictures of the career, in game.
Thanks to erkez, for the test and pictures.
He also noticed that the job icon, didn't appeared.
Gonna change that now.
Well, i have bought a new computer, which means i have to install, all games again. But both my UNI, NL and OfB disc is broken. So u must wait, for the update (about the job icon) untilli figure out something, or recieve
a big amount og money :D
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Hitman Career Update v 1.2.rar
Size: 21.2 KB · Downloads: 29,550 · 24th Jun 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3