The hair and the sideburns are from Maxis mesh, and recoloured by me. You don't need anything for it working in the game.
The eyes are from SimsCribbling and are in the eye section. You can find it in:
The skin is from Knightskykyte, is the KSK TASTY VERSION 2 SKINTONE S0:"Sugar",you can find here:
The body type of Loz is the bodybuilder from Marvine/Beosboxboy and you need the mesh if you want the body working in the game. You can find the MESH here:
The clothes are two parts, jacket and trousers with boots, are from Marvine/Beosboxboy. The recolour by me. You need download the mesh for the jacket and trousers with boots can working in your game, you can find it here:
Trousers with boots:http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=81273
If you after you download the sim don't work in the game or in the Bodyshop, then you can install SIMS2 and the download work it in the game.
If you want download the new version of Loz, click this link :
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 4.84 MB · Downloads: 2,747 · 23rd Jun 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by NessyOriginal.