The hair has been recoloured by me, the MESH is from Artemistha, you can find it in the section of Downloads/accessories/hair, you must download the hair that is into the red cercle at the image (the second black hair long):
The hair on face are from "Yazoo" of Simcribbling, it's included in the archive but you can find it the Sim section, page 4, this is the link:
Hair on face: http://louis.new21.net/
The eyes are from Simcribbling, you can find them in the eye section, here:
The skins are from Knightskykyte, is the KSK TASTY VERSION 2 SKINTONE S0:"Sugar", but this skin is without pubic hair, you can find here:
Skin without pubic hair:http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...=ksk+tasty+skin
But if you want the same version but with pubic hair, you can find it in:
Skin with pubic hair: http://www.insimenator.net/showthre...ight=tasty+skin
The clothes made by me, you don't need any mesh. Are included.
If you after you download the sim don't work in the game or in the Bodyshop, then you can install SIMS2 and the download work it in the game.
NOTE: How I see that a lot of people can't find the hair on face of Yazoo or don't work it in the game, I finally upload it. I hope this time can work it to all people.
If you want download the second version of Yazoo, you can find here :
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 582.3 KB · Downloads: 3,497 · 4th Jul 2006
Size: 5.14 MB · Downloads: 5,203 · 23rd Jun 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3