Taroo'sRomanceBath-Marble/Pink-ALL Meshes Included
You can find pictures of all room sets of the Marble/Pink set HERE
I separated the objects into 2 zips.
The first includes:
Original mesh creator: taroo http://www.tarox4sims2.de/ June 26th-Added Taroo's Meshes
includes: chair, curtain, mirror, stand, toilet paper, soap dish, shower, sink, toilet, bathtub,towel and wall lamp
The second includes: 2 mirrors re-colored by me, you will need to get the mesh for Zita's mirror cabinet, Sims2Studio's hot tub and Phelana's large curtain the meshes are included in the zip.
Original mesh creator: Zita http://www.aussietopenders-sims2.com/index.htm June 28th-Added mesh
includes the mirror cabinet from her Oak Valley Dining Set
**IMPORTANT** The following meshes are included in Original mesh creator: Sims2Studio Sims2 Studio
includes hot tub and MESH
Original mesh creator: Phelana Meshkiste
includes Large curtain over hottub and MESH
*6/28 All meshes included with permission from creators*
DO NOT upload any of my re-textured objects to the Sims Exchange
I hope you enjoy
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 66.2 KB · Downloads: 30,553 · 28th Jun 2006
Size: 1.98 MB · Downloads: 31,981 · 27th Jun 2006
Size: 1.67 MB · Downloads: 33,439 · 26th Jun 2006
Size: 1.28 MB · Downloads: 35,296 · 26th Jun 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2