Squall Leonhart + alpha edit & recolor of seomi hair
just look at his eyes, they're definitely Squall's eyes aren't they ^_^;
I think I did quite well for a non FF gamer (and for a straight guy ^^)
now you can have a chit chat with him
do some karaoke with him too
sharing your dreams
ask him to sing a song just for you
and he will put his cold stare at you like this
and LIKE THIS (he looks down on you, while you're busy kissing his shoes)
and you would be miserably drooling over you keyboard
simming 24/7, totally abandon your life.... being his slave
but this is a Kim Kaphwan goes wrong project...
I was editing seomi hair's alpha to make Kim's hair, but
somehow it ended up with the right side of squall's hair in the picture (way too long for kim's)
so after I looked the preview of the hair, I decided to try on squall instead of made it shorter
I use OFB pilot jacket mesh 4 his top and one of nightlife pants mesh 4 his bottom,
so those EP's are required to make the costume wearable.
I save everything in (.packages) files so everybody with or without EP would be able to install him
with or without the clothes. put everything in download folder
seomi hair mesh "wind for male" is also needed, http://seomi.zzo.net/
and the skin is "Pale04" by myself, download the skin here
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.72 MB · Downloads: 26,633 · 27th Jun 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7