Continuation of Marble/Pink set-Nursery
You can find pictures of all room sets of the Marble/Pink set HERE
Includes more of the fantastic mesh creators Sandy from Around the Sims2 and Snow Storm.
There's no place to check off for objects from Family Fun Stuff and there are object re-textures which came with that pack: tall dresser, dresser, end table and toybox
Original mesh creator: Around the Sims
Includes: deco crib with teddy bear (MESH INCLUDED)
Original mesh creator: Snow Storm MTS2
Includes: Baby Bath (MESH ***NOT*** INCLUDED)
***NOTE*** You must download her mesh for my object to show up in your game, link below.
Includes Maxis recolors: Changing table, crib, curtain, high chair, potty, and teddy
DO NOT upload any of my re-textured objects to the Sims Exchange
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 918.2 KB · Downloads: 14,617 · 1st Jul 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by JessicaRitchie.