Continuation of the Marble/Pink Set-Living Room
You can find pictures of all room sets of the Marble/Pink set HERE
Includes retextures of some of the fantastic meshes by SnowStorm, Vita Sims, Taroo of Tarox, Phelana of Meshkiste and Rose of Rose Sims2.
Original mesh creator: taroo http://www.tarox4sims2.de/
includes: tabletopdeco and deco around bar (MESH INCLUDED)
Original mesh creator: Phelana of Meshkiste http://www.meshkiste.de/
includes: curtains over loveseat and sofa (MESH INCLUDED)
Original mesh creator: Rose of Rosesims2 (link below)
Includes: hanging light 001 (MESH *NOT* INCLUDED)
***NOTE*** You must download her mesh for my light to show up in your game.
Link below go to Sims2/set and its on the first page!
Original mesh creator: Vita Sims2 (link below)
Includes: curtain set 001 (MESH *NOT* INCLUDED)
***NOTE*** You must download her mesh for my curtains to show up in your game.
Original mesh creator: SnowStorm MTS2 (link below)
Includes: dollhouse (MESH *NOT* INCLUDED)
***NOTE*** You must download her mesh for my dollhouse to show up in your game
7/9 Original mesh creator: Numenor & Windkeeper
Includes: chair (MESH *NOT* INCLUDED)
***NOTE*** You must download their mesh for the chair to show up in the game. It takes the textures from the sofa. I tryed adding the link below but it didn't show up. You can find the chair HERE
Includes Maxis recolors: armoire, bar, barstool, chair, coffeetable, column, counter, door, endtable, mirror, painting, table, tablelamp, wall lamp, window and sofa
There is only one to download but they are divided inside by creator to make it easier.
DO NOT upload any of my re-textured objects to the Sims Exchange
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.70 MB · Downloads: 15,595 · 5th Jul 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by JessicaRitchie.