?
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Penny Lane - Modern Starter Home

by poppea Posted 6th Jul 2006 at 10:01 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2006 at 5:56 PM by poppea
4 Comments / replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Click for Penny Lane 1

2 Penny lane is a modern starter home
Lot size: 2x2
Cost: $19,995
Bedrooms: 1 x double
1 x single
Bathrooms: 1
Requires: Uni, Nightlife, OFB



Description: As you enter the house, you find the open plan living room (with TV, sofa, 2x armchairs, and bookcase), the kitchen and dining, with 2x counters, stove, fridge, food processor, smoke alarm, table and 4x chairs, and the bathroom, with loo, shower tub, sink, mirror.. Outside there is an easel. Going downstairs, you will find a kids bedroom, with 2x single bed, table, and the master bedroom, with double bed, table, desk and dresser

This is the first starter home where I have managed to include a pool as well!
Unfortunately, I didn't leave enough space for a driveway, but in terms of extendability, you could add on the side a little

Mostly Maxis content, but a few custom build items, included, thanks:

>Modular window - middle and end pieces, light pane top window,
and louvered single window by Helena @ Pixel Sims

>Mili Wall3 from tricbeccasims

>Laurana interior fence in both black and white from 11 Dots

>Holzboden wooden floors from ?

>Targa's ladder stairs

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 2 University Nightlife Open for Business
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
2 Penny Lane.zip

Size: 1.15 MB · Downloads: 1,757 · 6th Jul 2006
1.15 MB 1,757 6th Jul 2006
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.

3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
  • You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use Clean Installer to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get S2PCI here: Clean Installer Official Site.
Need more information?
 
4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 10:43 AM
Amazing house! Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 2:29 PM
Great job!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 9:34 PM
nice like the way it goes below the ground i love moden houses

could people out there sim me ive got one person doing me at the moment the link is http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...622#post1317622 ive being waiting scine march
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 6:58 AM
Excellent upload. Thank you for this.

Just a side question, what kind of lighting did you use to take your photos (especially the last pic). I like the 'sun' effect. Was it a light that you placed or was it a lighting mod?

Keep it up!