That said, I give you the female tuxedo.
This is only for teen females at the moment. There are plenty of errors, obviously - including a rather irritating little mesh problem. This is recolored from a Maxis mesh - it was originally a midriff outfit, which leads to some little problems. Unless you're bothered by the small stuff, though, this really isn't such a huge problem. ^^;
I'm at least 80% sure this mesh came from the original game, and there shouldn't be any problems.
Please enjoy it!
*Custom content included in the pictures: Hair by XM Sims and Seomi (respectively), Makeup from various artists throughout MTS2, fox ears/tail from MTS2. (If anyone can give me the exact names of the creators, I'd appreciate it. ^^; )
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 557.4 KB · Downloads: 5,493 · 8th Jul 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.