As it happened that I have such a waterwheel/millwheel from my first tries to make objects I want to offer it here. I hope it will do so far! It's wall hanging and in a deeper position so that you can have water under it. (s. pictures)
OFB is needed! (I think so, because of my configuration, but you can try if it works with other installations)!
To install the object unpack the .rar-file to your download folder. To uninstall just delete it!
You can find the object under decorative/miscellaneous.
faces=840 - vertices=1454
This object may be recoloured and used by housebuilders in their lots as long as the mesh and the copyright isn't changed and you upload your creation on this side, too.
Don't upload it to the exchange, any other site is welcome.
Much fun with the millwheel, hexameter.
This object is made with SimPE, MilkShape, UV-Mapper and PaintShopPro.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 78.3 KB · Downloads: 5,012 · 10th Jul 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)