amidala's red invasion throneroom gown-tpm
(i will also upload another version of the throneroom headdress that will sit a bit higher on her forehead)
make sure to download the following meshes...
gown mesh-evotiquien called big sleeve mesh v2
queen amidala makeup by ME
I AM SUPER GEEKY STAR WARS FREAKY (^-^)
Please DO NOT reupload per my TOU.
Please respect my POLICY.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
amidala throneroom headress.zip
Size: 327.3 KB · Downloads: 1,880 · 12th Jul 2006
amidala throneroom hairstyle.zip
Size: 730.7 KB · Downloads: 1,766 · 12th Jul 2006
amidala red invasion throneroom gown.zip
Size: 590.0 KB · Downloads: 3,108 · 12th Jul 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.