Tohsaka Rin of Fate/Stay Night- simmized!
Following that, I figured I needed to make a Rin Sim to show it off, and I was so pleased with the result that I decided to share that as well.
Note: Since I think that strict adherence to traditional-ish anime proportioning doesn't quite translate well into the Sims, I did take some liberties in order to create her while keeping true to the character.
Anyway, here's the shopping list to make sure your Rin shows up properly in your game!
Hair - http://freearea.peggysims2.net/index.do (The hair I couldn't do anything for, since it's beyond my skinning and meshing abilities at this time, but I think this is a good stand-in until then!) Not Included.
Clothing- Done by me! My first skin (done before the dress I did earlier). I then took what I learned from the dress and redid the coloring on the outfit. Included.
Mesh- http://www.zifengling.com/index.asp Included.
Skin - http://www.zifengling.com/index.asp 'Doll Skin Normal' Not Included.
Eyebrows - http://www.rosesims2.net/ Not Included.
Lips - http://www.rensim.com/ Part of the 'Winter Glosses' collection. Not Included.
Eyes - Navetsea's nondefault eyes http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=154845 Included.
Blush - Helenae http://www.helaene.com/ Included.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 689.9 KB · Downloads: 5,373 · 13th Jul 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)