Set of 3 "Firefly" Shirts
This set of 3 shirts are based on tee's that the lovable mercenary, Jayne Cobb, wore at some point or another on the show "Firefly". Included is a faded "Blue Sun" shirt based loosely on a shirt that Jayne wore during the show (that one was sleeveless, though and River made it a bit...red). Also included is his famous "Fightin Elves" shirt in black instead of orange and also his colorful "Troublemaker" shirt.
These shirts were made by a browncoat for browncoats for true show authenticity ;D
It is recommended you use these shirts in conjunction with some fashionable low-rising bootcut pants that you can undoubtedly find on modthesims2.com!
*EDIT* There were some requests to do these shirts for girls, so I did. Enjoy!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 465.0 KB · Downloads: 1,521 · 20th Jul 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.