Seemless Double Hung Window 3 States : Closed , Open , Half Open
You can find the newest addition to these very flexible windows HERE ! It is a seemless window with an air conditioner in it ...A perfect addition to those hot climate terrains !!!!!!!
These took quite a while to make so please be sure and at least vote on them
The only thing I did that I didnt like was I had to make the texture pretty plain(lost normal shadows on the frame) to keep the windows looking truly seemless but that is a small detail that doesnt take away from the beauty of these windows !!!!!!
These were cloned from the Breeze Easy Double Hung so they should be compatible with all versions of the game .....
Please be sure to check out all my other window creations :
My triple wide window can be found HERE !
My double wide window can be found HERE !
My small double hung can be found HERE !
The details are Faces: 156
The picture shows all 3 versions of the window on both straight and diagonal walls ..Please make sure to pay a visit to my other double hung windows and at least rate them up !
You may recolor this as you wish but you MUST not include the original mesh and link back to this post to get the mesh and also PM me with a link to the recolors ...You may also feel free to upload into your simmie houses with the proper credit given to me for the mesh
Thanks for looking and dont forget the thanks button and rating button are on the left <~~~~~~~~~~~ Over There !!!!!!!!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 35.2 KB · Downloads: 9,323 · 22nd Jul 2006
Size: 35.0 KB · Downloads: 8,699 · 22nd Jul 2006
Size: 35.0 KB · Downloads: 9,107 · 22nd Jul 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Cooldadx4.