8 recolours of the new Seemless Double Hung Window 3 States Mesh
I've done the same eight recolours I've done previously, each window is done in all eight colours.
The files contain all of the recolours but the various colours are in the file names so you can easily delete the ones you don't want. There is a file for each state of window (closed, open and half open).
You can find them in build mode under windows and doors > windows. You must get the mesh from the link provided.
Don't forget to thank and rate the mesh creator tigmomx4
edit: Please note that if you place different colours side by side for the seamless option, the colours do bleed into each other somewhat. I could not find a way to fix this. But using the same colours it's not a problem.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 107.8 KB · Downloads: 2,275 · 24th Jul 2006
Size: 107.9 KB · Downloads: 2,221 · 24th Jul 2006
Size: 107.8 KB · Downloads: 2,498 · 24th Jul 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by discordkitty.