Classical Piano Version 2 Fixed MUST READ TEXT
YOU MUST DOWNLOAD ATAVERA'S CUSTOM INSTRUMENT HACK FOR THE PIANO TO WORK PROPERLY. DOWNLOAD IT HERE
The following things are included in Version 2 Of The Classical Piano
1. You can now perform on the instrument!
2. The problem of the visible black squares some of you may have experienced is no longer there
Note: If you downloaded WorshipForever's recolor of white for the old version, then that recolor WILL NOT work for this. So at the moment version 2 has no functional recolor. RECOLORS are allowed.
This was the problem my friend Rascal experienced with his piano and it is no longer a problem:
Now you can perform on the piano thanks to Atavera!
This should now work with no EP but if you dont own University, tell me if it works. This MAY require University EP
If you own the older version, DELETE it and download this one, unless of course you downloaded the mesh in the comments I left from the older version and have WorshipForever's white recolor.
Remember that you must download Atavera's custom instrument hackv4 for this to work properly.
Faces- 1466 Vertices- 2050
If you cross anymore problems, please PM or comment me about them!
Antique: Antique or Historical
Living: Living Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 88.6 KB · Downloads: 59,499 · 9th Aug 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by pacotacoplayer.