Marvelous Marble - B&W Slab and Tile Floors etc.
about: To get things started I've created a set of white and black marble floors and walls. Marble is one of the most difficult textures to produce and work with because it often shows a strong repetition of pattern. I worked very hard to minimize this effect in my marble set and I am very happy with my results. In some cases the repetition feel has been all but eliminated making for some very classy rooms. For more on how I made this set please veiw the readme file in this download.
Description: This set of floors includes tile and stone slab flooring such as seamless floors for large expanses of unbroken marble. Both Black and White Marbles are included in this download. These should work for all users but if you have a problem with any of the textures let me know.
Notes: A complimentary set of Walls is also available from this site, Marvelous Marble - B&W Masonry and Tile Walls
If you are looking for a more outdoorsy or Greek feeling set look for the Marvelous Marble - B&W Bricks, Blocks and Beyond set (Coming soon)
The artistic content of this package is copyright Darcie Clements 2006. Please do not redistribute this download without giving proper credit to Darcie Clements. The Content's of this file are free and are not to be republished for monetary gain without the permission of the author, Darcie Clements. Thank you.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 636.8 KB · Downloads: 5,261 · 11th Aug 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.