New Squall and Cloud no EP version
Oh, yeah I forgot to mention it, Cloud eyes are available in two sets, it's a popular belief that your heart is reflected on your eyes, Cloud is a guy with lots of burden on his mind, the lost of aerith and the undying vegeance to sephiroth, which one dominate his mind the most? it's up to you to decide.
his blue eyes with grinned sephiroth face on them or with smiling aerith on them. ^_^
only a little detail to give him more personality
This is my 2 in 1 post Cloud Strife & new Squall Leonhart
I fixed their faces (make it more realistic/ less animeish),
and a completely new costume, which is available for people with no EP
I'm using my "cloud FACE-IN" skin set (INCLUDED),
a "free preview" of my new line of skinset hosted at www.Spicysims.com
on the donation area (the launch would be this mid of August).
my skinset series would be launched this week, they said as late as Friday, "~_^" shameless advertisement
However, Cloud has the ribbon and geostigma on the left arm that won't suit Squall SIM verywell.
Sorry people, I can't release another skin here of this type, unless it has some distinct features like Cloud's skin,
but trust me those skins are very good indeed and reasonably cheap, so why not get them once ^___^;
they would be available in many variants by this mid of August
MY custom contents included in the pack:
some lip color modifier + gloss (specially designed for FACE-IN skintones series)
their hair recolors
The scar for squall + maxis recolored sun-glasses for Cloud
other people' Custom contents
NEED to be downloaded:
hair mesh is Seomi's "wind for male" (for both squall & Cloud), that hair mesh is so amazing THANKS a lot to her,
recolor and alpha modified by me
glove bunched cuff mesh by Generalzoi, many Thanks to her for making great accessories meshes
(already used by my FFAC upload, so if you have downloaded it, no need to redownload)
recolored to black by me
Helaene's eye make up - 1225 shadow - beige (for Squall)
realistic brows - 2
Do not host/ reupload anywhere else (partially or as a whole) download for your own use only.
Any creators want to use this skin or clothes for their own sim, please link back to this post to get them,
DO NOT include them in your upload (no need to PM me for permission of using these items)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 496.3 KB · Downloads: 20,730 · 13th Aug 2006
Size: 610.8 KB · Downloads: 34,947 · 13th Aug 2006
Size: 4.29 MB · Downloads: 25,432 · 13th Aug 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Navetsea.