Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

No Jealousy Unless Married/Engaged/Going Steady

by Smonaff Posted 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:24 AM - Updated 19th Feb 2007 at 7:15 AM by Smonaff : update
 
128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 113 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:34 AM
Wow this is an excellent hack, everything makes sense now for love aspiration sims.
Thanks a lot!
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 11:36 AM
briliant!
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 11:54 AM
I had a sim distrupt the friendship of 3 families because of a stupid crush she had on the son of one family....naturally she became jealous when a rival stepped in. The problem was, she was married and the mother of one of the teens. How stupid was that....this is just what I needed, thank you for sharing this much needed hack.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 3:02 PM
Thanx 4 this it will definely come in handy. I have a question will this incounter wit the jelousy patch do u kno of and should it be removed b4 i in stall this 1 thanx in advance
Forum Resident
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 3:16 PM
This is great!
Thanks.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 3:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyzgurlz61
Thanx 4 this it will definely come in handy. I have a question will this incounter wit the jelousy patch do u kno of and should it be removed b4 i in stall this 1 thanx in advance


Yes, you should remove other no jealousy hacks before installing this one since they would more than likely conflict with one another or actually the one whose file name is last alphabetically will be the one that the game uses since it is loaded last and the other will just be disregarded.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 3:38 PM
Wow fantastic hack, thank-you very much! 5*!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 4:06 PM
This will make it so much easier to date a lot of Sims with my Romance Aspirations... Almost everytime I would go on a date Downtown someone would start the slapping!

Thanx so much!

.: If I should choose to fall apart don't you think you should let me :.
.: If I should choose to die alone you should forgive and forget me :.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 5:14 PM
exactly what i wanted! yay yay yay! thank u so much! i hate those stupid crushes!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Field Researcher
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 5:22 PM
Does anyone know if it would conflict with InTeen?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 5:27 PM
This is a great idea and I would like to try it out but I was wondering if you know of any conflicts with all ep's and the Insiminator (uv) v2.3b Dest installed, since among all the other great things it does, it has a jealousy lot turn/off option. I can't even consider giving up my Insiminator because my sims would kill me so hopefully you will tell me I can use both.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 5:59 PM Last edited by Bain : 22nd Aug 2006 at 6:07 PM.
J. M. Pescado's Romance mod is compatable with Insiminator. Not the same as this mod but sorta similar.

The short list of things affected by the romance mod:
1. Jealousy now depends on asp/personality.
2. Sims no longer throw random hissyfits on watching random people they don't know doing things with other random people.
3. Sims may reject romance actions if they are already attached to someone else, providing protection against NPCs with hostile flirt behaviors.
4. Some buggy Maxian interactions fixed.
5. Zombies not so sexy.

It's at www.moreawesomethanyou.com


My question is it this mod compatable with Inteenimater
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 6:22 PM
This is a very good mod, but I was wondering if you could add sims who are in love to the jealous reaction behaviour since my boyfriend and I are adults, but not engaged or married and can't go steady with one another?
If not then don't worry, I'm still downloading this anyways! Thank you! =)
Forum Resident
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:51 PM
Alright! This is so great, thank you for going out of your way to make this hack! You know, if Romance sims just wanna run around and have fun, why should they give a darn if one of their lovers do it too?! Romance sims should be able to be with a few at a time heh heh.
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 8:20 PM
I love it, Thanx!
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 8:55 PM Last edited by Smonaff : 22nd Aug 2006 at 10:33 PM.
rome raven, sansudav, and Bain: It works fine with Inteen. It is the no jealousy hack that I've been using for some time now just modified to allow jealousy for married, engaged or going steady. I haven't experienced any problems with Inteen or Inseminater because of it.

Other no jealousy hacks, this one included, work by returning a false whenever a jealousy check is performed.
Insiminater uses a different approach to no jealousy in that it deletes any jealousy emitters that are created before they can do their thing.
Inteenimater doesn't deal with jealousy, so you're ok there.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 11:35 PM
This is incredible!!! THANK YOU!!!

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 12:11 AM
Thank you, thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 1:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smonaff
rome raven, sansudav, and Bain: It works fine with Inteen. It is the no jealousy hack that I've been using for some time now just modified to allow jealousy for married, engaged or going steady. I haven't experienced any problems with Inteen or Inseminater because of it.

Other no jealousy hacks, this one included, work by returning a false whenever a jealousy check is performed.
Insiminater uses a different approach to no jealousy in that it deletes any jealousy emitters that are created before they can do their thing.
Inteenimater doesn't deal with jealousy, so you're ok there.


Thanks for the reply
Instructor
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 2:32 AM
Does this work w/ Syberspunk's Adults go Steady mod? If 2 adults are going steady but not engaged, will they still be able to become jealous?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 3:05 AM
You know this makes a lot of sense, because aren't you supposed to have open relationships before getting engaged or married?

Does this font make me look fat?
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 9:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idtaminger
Does this work w/ Syberspunk's Adults go Steady mod? If 2 adults are going steady but not engaged, will they still be able to become jealous?


Yes it should work, I am not using it my game however since it isn't required if you have Inteen. If you find that it doesn't work though let me know.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 5:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bain
J. M. Pescado's Romance mod is compatable with Insiminator. Not the same as this mod but sorta similar.

The short list of things affected by the romance mod:
1. Jealousy now depends on asp/personality.
2. Sims no longer throw random hissyfits on watching random people they don't know doing things with other random people.
3. Sims may reject romance actions if they are already attached to someone else, providing protection against NPCs with hostile flirt behaviors.
4. Some buggy Maxian interactions fixed.
5. Zombies not so sexy.

It's at www.moreawesomethanyou.com


My question is it this mod compatable with Inteenimater


What's the name of this mod Bain? Can you send a URL? Or is it only for members?

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 1:08 AM
Members...lol:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php
That's the site. The Pay Plus is a joke to deter visitors. Just click member login and enter anything to be redirected here.

I can't find the mod on this site for some reason.
Page 1 of 6