Elven Bedrooms – Grapholina’s Florentine Set Recolor
Also included is a lovely chair by Sandy from Around the Sims 2, and an additional end table by RaquelCesar here at ModtheSims2.
Included in the set:
Florentine Bed Frame RecolorsYou can get the bedding here.
Florentine Bench (loveseat) Recolors
Florentine Nightstand Recolors
Florentine Lamp Recolors
Florentine Dresser Recolors
ATS AtrusII Bedroom Armchair Recolors and Mesh
RaquelCesar Iron End Table Recolors
Light Recolor of Maxis Decorative House Armoire
You will need to download the following meshes:
The Mesh from Around the Sims 2's chair is included with permission, thank you Sandy!
In addition to the creators, I want to thank Delphy, Numenor, JWoods, Vashti, HystericalParoxysm, and all of the MtS2 staff for all the info, help, and encouragement.
You can get my related downloads here:
Elven Bedroom Sets: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=115579
Elven Dining Sets: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=115580
Note: The bench fabric for Grapholina's Florentine Set displayed in my game with a pink color over it. Examining the matd's, I found some settings that would cause this. If her bench looks too pink in your game, you can download the replacement file I've included below as a separate download. It has the identical name, be sure to install it AFTER installing her bedroom.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 165.4 KB · Downloads: 7,693 · 23rd Aug 2006
Size: 2.62 MB · Downloads: 8,322 · 23rd Aug 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by tiggerypum.