Real Looking Construction Plywood Floor *Requested* (Worship4ever0227)
In order to appear correct you must place floor 1 with floor 2 alternating in between them and then place floor 3 and floor 4 next to them to make the correct seams ...These were made from the exact texture of my plywood walls so they will match perfectly ....
Cloned from the smaller wood planking..I have all EP's including FFS so 1 or more might be necessary even though this is a base game object...
Here is the link to the Original Wall Stud Window HERE !
Here is the link to the Wall Stud Framed Window HERE !
Here is the link to the Wall Stud Framed Double Window HERE !
Here is the link to the Wall Stud Framed Door HERE !
Here is the link to the Tyvek House Wrap Wall HERE !
Here is the link to the Plywood Siding Walls HERE !
Here is the link to the Roof Truss System HERE !
Here is the link to the 2 x 4 Insulated Walls HERE !
You can use these in uploaded houses to MTS2 ONLY !!!!!!!!!! Never upload anything of mine to the exchange or pay sites ....If you use these in your house uploads please give proper credit to me for creating the mesh !!!!!!
All comments are welcome and appreciated ...Feedback only helps creators !!!
Don't forget the thanks and rating button are over there on the left
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Right There !
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 112.8 KB · Downloads: 2,634 · 23rd Aug 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)