The Aqua Georgette Gown for Padmé- Ep III ~for amy~
This is for amy
It is the beautiful nightgown Padmé wore when she saw the destruction of the Jedi Temple... It is really gorgeous and delicate... I wish I had one like this ^^
This gown shows up under Everyday, Formal and Sleepwear... But you can't use the cloak recolour from generalzoi with sleepwear....
You'll need the mesh from WDS BriAnna.....
The curly hair is by ChazDesigns...
The curly ponytail is by Nouk
I'm sorry for the tons of pictures ^^ But I was incredibly happy when I saw that my pregnant "photo padmé" was able to wear this AND keep her baby bump
Well... If you like it, please tell me one way or another
If you have a minute to spare please drop by and have a look at my padawan's creations ^^
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 91.3 KB · Downloads: 5,569 · 25th Aug 2006
Size: 875.0 KB · Downloads: 6,766 · 25th Aug 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by marie_fay.