Chobits - Yuzuki's Hair(New Mesh)*Added Reds
I made the hair of Yuzuki and I've started my Yuzuki sims project ^^v
I hope Cecilia would like it~
Next thing need to do is her clothes..*sign* more hard work =p
This hair can be used by teens, adults and elders~
There are the original purple colour and some recolours of blonde,brown and black.
I accidently zipped the purple recolour in the MESH file too,
so u just need to dl the MESH file to get the purple,,thank you~
Please PM first if you want to do more recolours of this hair~
Do not upload it anywhere else~ Thank You~~
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 363.7 KB · Downloads: 5,272 · 28th Aug 2006
Size: 484.3 KB · Downloads: 5,576 · 28th Aug 2006
Size: 251.6 KB · Downloads: 6,534 · 28th Aug 2006
Size: 361.8 KB · Downloads: 6,087 · 28th Aug 2006
Size: 334.8 KB · Downloads: 5,987 · 28th Aug 2006
Size: 366.8 KB · Downloads: 7,531 · 28th Aug 2006
Size: 514.9 KB · Downloads: 9,088 · 28th Aug 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2