"Not Quite White" and "Cloud Like" wall coverings
"Not Quite White" Wood Panelling,
"Not Quite White" Half Wood Panelling and
"Cloud Like" Wallpaper.
I have designed all three so that they can be used together seamlessly and because they were needed for a house I have built. I shall be uploading the house sometime in the future. The panelling can be found in the wood wall section of the catalogue and the wallpaper in the wallpaper section.
You may include these wall coverings in any lot you make but please link back here and do NOT repost these wall coverings on any paysite! Also do NOT post them on the Sims2 Exchange. That's my job.
Now all that's left for you to do is enjoy them.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 91.0 KB · Downloads: 445 · 4th Sep 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.