This time the builders will not have to count more than 5 or 6 click to reach the sea level.
And as i am a good guy I provide you the .png files i never use.
Extract all files in your EA Games\..Sims 2\SC4Terrains folder
* Need help to install neighborhood or terrain ?
* Improve camera to see entire neighbourhood ? : GunMod's camera
* Place lots and houses easier ? : Boatana Change max slope value files
* Change neighborhood terrain to snow, water... ? search for "terrain" in this section, they are numerous.
This neighborhood comes without any tree as you can prefer it with palmtrees rather than random imported trees.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 622.2 KB · Downloads: 4,486 · 7th Sep 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in SC4Terrains Folder: Cut and paste the .sc4 and .png file(s) into your SC4Terrains folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads