Christmas CAS! Screen - Requires TS2 "Christmas Party Pack"
You MUST have 'The Sims 2 Holiday Edition' OR 'The Sims 2 Christmas Party Pack' in order for this to work!
Just place the file into your Downloads folder.
The following files must also be downloaded:
4) Snow and ice ground cover:
If you want to uninstall the CAS! Screen, go to your Downloads folder located in MyDocuments\EAGames\TheSims2\Downloads, find the file with the name CAS!.package and delete it.
This is my first upload here at MTS2. I hope you like it! I will be waiting for your comments and suggestions! Enjoy!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 629.2 KB · Downloads: 2,747 · 21st Sep 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.