Keira Knightley - two different looks
I found some excellent new hi-quality pictures of Keira and after doing some fiddling around with the old version of this sim I couldn't resist remaking her. I consider this new version far superior to the old one - her face has much more realistic texture now, the shape of the jaw is closer to the real Keira's, not to mention that I finally succeeded in duplicating her mouth & lips (at least to some degree).
Please ignore the old version of this sim that can be seen in the screenshots showcasing the two outfits - this new downloadable Keira is the one with the violet background and the old sim is.. well, no more. Please do me a favour and delete the old version from your hard drive and install this brand new one. The hair is by Peggy and it's §pay§.
Keira comes with two looks: first we have her red carpet ensemble from the Oscars 2006 and the second, the gold one, is a recreation of the slinky Gucci dress she wore to the premiere of the second Pirates of the Caribbean film. Included with the sim is the Oscar gear - if you want to have the gold dress and eyeshadow in your game please download the flavour pack.
Ren made the base skintone which I mutilated. Keira's face appears on female sims aged from toddler to elder.
Both dresses were skinned by me. The mesh for the burgundy gown is by RoseSims2 and can be found right HERE, it's the one on the right. The gold Gucci dress requires Nightlife.
The hairline mask was made by Donna at EyeCandy forum. She's also the creator of the Pirates... premiere hairdo - it's called aNipTuckJhair and I suggest you go to the forum and request Tuulia to upload it. I'm unsure of Donna's policy corcerning her more complex creations so I dare not upload the hair here.
Necklace, eyes, lipstick, lashes and both eyeshadows by moi. Necklace requires mesh by SimChic. Blush is by Hairfish at Mermaid Cove. The eyebrows are attached to the skin.
She is packaged with Maxis' brown hair. Exnem's hairdo (shown in the Oscars '06 collage) is no longer available.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 526.7 KB · Downloads: 47,624 · 22nd Sep 2006
Size: 7.18 MB · Downloads: 62,042 · 22nd Sep 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by bruno.