AmaHevy Concert Stage Construction Set
The vertical truss is 1136 faces, 1101 vertices and the horizontal one 1136 faces, 1116 vertices. Both can be used without any expansion packs. Note that the horizontal truss is based on a rug (Echo's doormat, downloaded at http://sims.eternal-echo.net/) and is a buy mode object. The vertical truss is based on a Maxis column.
The straight crowd barrier section is 306 faces, 556 vertices and the diagonal one is 294 faces, 531 vertices. As it is a custom fence, it requires an expansion pack (I believe any will do) to show up in the game.
These may be included in free sets (not donation sets), but please give me credit and link to this thread.
Comments are welcome. I might expand this set in the future with more items - different kinds of trusses, end and connecting pieces, stage equipment, banners etc., and set up my own website for it if there is enough interest.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 119.2 KB · Downloads: 19,948 · 8th Oct 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by kapu.