"Learned Behaviour" cheat object - *UPD 01 NOV 06*
*** Pets EP required***
26 OCT 2006 - UPDATE & FIX
Now the cheat object has its own catalog icon,
it's visible in every Pets game (no other EP required)
and can be placed on ground, tables, counters.
Also, the menu has been translated in Italian, too (thanks to MaryLou )
*** PLEASE REDOWNLOAD ***
01 NOV 2006: Added German translation (thanks to Khaibit)
This object already exists in the Pets EP: it can be spawned by activating the testing cheats, shift-clicking on a sim and selecting "Spawn.../Learned Behaviour".
If you don't want to perform all these steps, then you can just download the attached package, that makes the "Learned Behaviour" object buyable from the catalog.
What is the "Learned Behaviour" object
It allows your pet to instantly learn any available command, and to set the training level for any Behaviour (Stay off beds, Eat pet food, etc...).
In particular, for the Behaviour, you can set the level to Maximum (+1000), Neutral (0), or Minimum (-1000).
Download the attached and unpack it to your Downloads (or use the Q-Xpress). To uninstall, remove the file "Numenor_LearnedBehaviourCheat" from your Downloads.
When in game, you will find the object in the Buy Mode catalog, section Misc/Misc. NOTE: the object has an empty icon, in catalog; don't ask me why, because I don't know - In game, the object looks like a pigeon mashed on the ground
How to use it
First off, you need to activate the cheat: boolprop controlPets on; then, select your pet (that now is fully controllable) and click on the Learned Behaviour object. Use the pie menu to choose the various cheats available.
This is an original Maxis object, with a little work by my side to make it available in the catalog
I am fully aware that the same results granted by this object can be obtained just using the testing cheats. The first user that tells me this, will be warned for not having connected the brain before activating the mouth
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 13.8 KB · Downloads: 31,392 · 21st Oct 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4